Nitrazepam for sale | where to buy Nitrazepam
Buy Nitrazepam Online. Have you been searching for the most reliable site to get this anxiety medication ? Your search just paid off because you have just landed on one of the most trusted and discreet prescription meds suppliers. Our backpharma online pharmacy deals in high quality and affordable products. We have made the process of buying meds online relatively easy as our network is organized to benefit the customers in the best way possible. Meds purchased are rapidly delivered to our clients provided addresses. So, no matter where you are located, you can be sure of receiving your product in a matter of ours or days. Your product is delivered safely and discreetly an there is no possibility of third party to have any information about your product content. Visit our site to view the variety of products we have in this category and place an order. SEE OUR LIST OF AVAILABLE ANXIETY MEDS.
Nitrazepam without prescription | Nitrazepam price without insurance
Nipam (Nitrazepam) is a sedative medication which is used in the short-term to help people sleep. It belongs to a group of drugs called benzodiazepines. It is mostly used in cases which are severe, disabling or causing extreme distress.
How to take:
• Adults; Usually one 5 mg tablet before going to bed. If necessary your doctor may increase the dosage. • Children under 12 years of age; Nitrazepam should not be used in children under 12 years of age. • Elderly or debilitated patients (including those with lung problems, kidney, or liver problems) The dose should not exceed half of the recommended adult dose.
Do not take Nitrazepam if you…
• Are allergic (hypersensitive) to nitrazepam, other benzodiazepines (e.g. temazepam or diazepam) or any of the other ingredients of this medicine
• Have severe lung problems
• May also Suffer from problems such as phobias or obsessional behaviour
• Suffer from myasthenia gravis, a specific condition causing severe muscle tiredness
• Experience sleep apnoea (difficulty breathing while asleep) • have severe liver disease • are under the age of 12 years
• Have acute porphyria
• Are pregnant, or planning a pregnancy, unless you have discussed this with your doctor
Nn allergic reaction (swelling of the lips, face or neck leading to severe difficulty in breathing; skin rash or hives). This is a very serious but rare side effect. You may need urgent medical attention or hospitalization. Tell your doctor immediately if you suffer from:
The most common side effects are:
• Daytime drowsiness
• Light-headedness. RELATED PRODUCTS
Nipam 5 side effects | Nitrazepam dosage
Nipam 5 MG Tablet is classified as a hypnotic benzodiazepam that is administered to remedy infantile spasms and manage insomnia. However, if the patient is suffering from COPD, hypersensitivity, increased pressure in the eyes and severe damage to the liver, then Nipam 5 MG Tablet is strictly advised against.
This medicine is also helpful in the management of anxiety disorders; alcohol withdrawal symptoms; skeletal muscle relaxant; convulsive disorders.
There does exist a risk of damage to the fetus if administered during a pregnancy; however, Nipam 5 MG Tablet is still given to pregnant women because the potential benefits definitely seem to outweigh the associated risks.
The recommended dosage of Nipam 5 MG Tablet is 56mg, to be taken once at bedtime. But this dosage can be increased based on the doctor’s instructions.
Nitrazepam over the counter | Nitrazepam prescription online
If you are taking Nipam 5mg Tablet for the treatment of insomnia, it should not be used for more than 4 weeks.
Take it 30 to 45 minutes before bedtime and only when you have time to sleep for at least 7 hours.
The addiction / habit-forming potential of this medicine is very high. Take it only as per the dose and duration advised by your doctor
It may cause dizziness. Do not drive or do anything that requires mental focus until you know how this medicine affects you.
Avoid consuming alcohol as it may increase dizziness and drowsiness.
Inform your doctor if you are pregnant, planning to conceive or breastfeeding.
Equally, If you have been taking this medicine for a long time, regular monitoring of blood and liver functions may be required.
Inform your doctor if you notice a rash or other skin changes such as reddish spots or circular patches while taking this medicine.