Buy GHRP-6 Online Growth hormone releasing peptide-6 (GHRP-6) is in the category of drugs known as GH Secretagogues. This category of drugs includes GHRP-2, GHRP-6, Ipamorelin, and Hexarelin. Their primary function is to stimulate the pituitary gland to produce more Growth Hormone. GHRPs have a 2-fold mechanism of action, in that they cause an increase in GH through amplifying the natural growth hormone releasing hormone (GHRH) signal transduction pathway, as well as by suppressing the actions of somatostatin.
GHRP-6 is a 1st generation GHRP and is primarily used in the BB’ing community for two reasons, which are 1) GH release and 2) Appetite stimulation. If one is considering using this peptide for GH release, the individual should consider whether or not the accompanying appetite stimulation is a beneficial or negative characteristic in their current circumstances. In individuals who struggle with appetite issues and have trouble eating enough food to meet their daily caloric requirements, this peptide can prove to be a great addition to their program. For those on contest diets or who are trying to lean out, they may want to forego this peptide in exchange for a GHRP absent of this effect.
Common benefits of GH (GHRP-6) include:
* Reductions in body fat
* Increased lean mass.
* Increased collagen production
* Improved sleep
* Increased cellular repair
* An increase in IGF-1
* Increases in bone density
Common side effects of GH (GHRP-6) include:
* Water retention
* Tightness and/or carpel tunnel-like symptoms in the wrist/hand.
* Numbness and tingling in the extremities
* A decrease in insulin sensitivity
Recommendations for use:
* GHRP-6 should be administered on an empty stomach. No food should be consumed for 15-20 minutes post-inject, if maximum GH release is desired.
* When using GHRP-6 for GH release, the average dosing range is between 100-150 mcg per inject. Dosing frequency is between 1-4X per day.
* In order to elicit maximal elevations in GH, GHRP-6 should be combined with a GHRH, such as ModGRF1-29 (also known as CJC1295 w/o dac).
* If used for appetite stimulation, the common dosing range for GHRP-6 is between 100-300 per inject, as needed.
There are no reviews yet.