GHK Basic 200mg for sale | GHK Basic 200mg buy
Buy GHK Basic 200mg Online. Have you been searching for the most reliable site to get this medication ? Your search just paid of because you have just landed into one of the most trusted and discreet prescription meds suppliers. Our backpharma online pharmacy deals in high quality and affordable products. We have made the process of buying meds online relatively easy as our network is organized to benefit the customers in the best way possible. Meds purchased are rapidly delivered to our clients provided addresses. So, no matter where you are located, you can be sure of receiving your product in a matter of ours or days. Your product is delivered safely and discreetly an there is no possibility of third party to have any information about your product content. SEE OUR LIST OF AVAILABLE PEPTIDES.
GHK Basic 200mg dosage | GHK Basic 200mg side effects
Buy GHK Basic 200mg Online with and without copper affects a large number of genes related to an organism’s response to stress and injury (tissue remodeling, anti-oxidant, anti-inflammatory, anti-pain, anti-anxiety, blood vessel growth, nerve outgrowth, anti-cancer action).
What is GHK? GHK is a tripeptide with the amino acid sequence glycyl-histidyl-lysine. It naturally occurs in human plasma, saliva, and urine. In plasma, the level of GHK is about 200 ng/mL at age 20, but declines to 80 ng/mL by age 60. This decline in the GHK-level coincides with the noticeable decrease in regenerative capacity of an organism. Scientific research has revealed that GHK can assist in wound healing, infection control, hair growth, cancer, cognitive health, and facial cosmetic use.
1. GHK Suppresses Fibrinogen Synthesis Fibrinogen consists of three polypeptide chains; alpha, beta, and gamma. GHK strongly suppresses the gene for the beta chain of fibrinogen. A lack of adequate FGB will effectively stop fibrinogen synthesis since equal amounts of all three polypeptide chains are needed to produce fibrinogen. GHK also suppresses the production of the inflammatory cytokine interleukin-6 (IL-6) which is a main positive regulator of fibrinogen synthesis, through its interaction with fibrinogen genes. In cell culture systems, GHK suppresses IL-6 secretion in skin fibroblasts and IL-6 gene expression in SZ95 sebocytes. In summary, the effects of GHK on the FGB gene plus its effects on IL-6 production imply a suppression of overall fibrinogen production.
2. GHK Activates the Ubiquitin/Proteasome System (UPS) The UPS removes damaged proteins. Higher activities of the UPS appear to delay aging effects. GHK stimulated gene expression in 41 UPS genes while suppressing only 1 UPS gene.
3. GHK Activates DNA Repair Genes DNA damage is promptly repaired in young and healthy cells, however, as we age, DNA damage starts accumulating. Resetting activity of DNA repair genes can diminish deleterious effects of Buy GHK Basic 200mg (Tripeptide-1) (Topical) | 99% Purity (USA Made) | Peptide Sciences https://www.peptidesciences.com/ghk-basic-200mg-tripeptide-1 3/5 aging. GHK was primarily stimulatory for DNA repair genes (47 UP, 5 DOWN).
4. GHK Acts as an Antioxidant Free radicals and toxic end products of lipid peroxidation are linked to atherosclerosis, cancer, cataracts, diabetes, nephropathy, Alzheimer’s disease and other severe pathological conditions of aging. GHK stimulates 14 antioxidant genes and suppresses two pro-oxidant genes.
5. GHK Suppresses Insulin and Insulin-Like Genes The insulin family has been proposed as a negative controller of longevity; higher levels of insulin and insulin-like proteins reduce lifespan. GHK stimulates 3 genes in this system and suppresses 6 genes. The insulin/IGF-1- like receptor pathway is a contributor to the biological aging process in many organisms. The gene expression data suggests that GHK suppresses this system, as 6 of 9 of the affected insulin/IGF-1 genes are suppressed. Insulin/IGF-1-like signaling is conserved from worms to humans. In vitro experiments show that mutations that reduce insulin/IGF-1 signaling have been shown to decelerate the degenerative aging process and extend lifespan in many organisms, including mice and possibly humans. Reduced IGF-1 signaling is also thought to contribute to the “antiaging” effects of calorie restriction.
GHK Basic 200mg online | buy GHK Basic 200mg
6. GHK Repairs Tissue by TGF Superfamily The most explored of GHK’s actions is the repair of damaged tissues (skin, hair follicles, stomach and intestinal linings, and boney tissue) either by the use of copper-peptide-containing creams or by induction of systemic healing. Campbell et al. found that GHK’s resetting of gene expression of fibroblasts from COPD patients fits into this category of tissue repair via the TGF beta superfamily. Campbell et al. also found that GHK directly increases TGF beta and other family members which activate the repair process.
7. Cancer Controlling Genes Caspase, growth regulatory, and DNA repair genes are important in cancer suppression. In 2010, Hong et al. identified 54 genes associated with aggressive, metastatic, human colon cancer. The Broad Institute’s Connectivity Map was used to find compounds that reverse the differential expressions of these genes. The results indicated that two wound healing and skin remodeling molecules, GHK at 1 micromolar and securinine at 18 micromolar, could significantly reverse the differential expression of these genes and suggested that they may have a therapeutic effect on the metastasis-prone patients.
There are no reviews yet.